The Montgomery Law Firm, LLC can provide you with experienced legal representation in many areas of the law. Our lawyers have played a leading role in numerous high-profile class action and mass tort cases. The Montgomery Law Firm, LLC is a national law firm representing individuals injured by Dangerous Drugs, Product Liability, Personal Injury, and other types of accidents due to the negligence of others. Our lawyers and staff handle a wide variety of legal matters with one goal in mind: representing you, the victim.
The Montgomery Law Firm has obtained hundreds of millions of dollars across the US. Click to Contact Us now for a FREE case consultation.
M. Scott Montgomery was a National Merit Scholar and graduated from the law school at the University of Missouri. He has practice law for over 24 years. He has significant first chair jury trial experience and has obtained judgments and verdicts for his clients in excess of $1 million.
Kerry L. Montgomery has practiced law for over 50 years. He was a judge on the Missouri Court of Appeals for 12 years. He also served as a justice of the Supreme Court of the state of Missouri. He has tried more jury trials than he can remember. He has a vast wealth of experience and knowledge of the law.
- 1991: B.A., Political Science University of Missouri – Columbia
- 1993: Juris Doctorate University of Missouri – Columbia
- Honors and Awards Include:
- National Merit Scholar, Bright Flight Scholar, Huggins Scholar.
- Dean’s List every semester.
- The Montgomery Law Firm, LLC, 901 E. St. Louis St, Suite 1200, Springfield, MO 65806
Managing Partner, 2000 to the present
- Baird, Lightner & Millsap, P.C., 1949 E. Sunshine, Ste. 2-102, Springfield, MO 65804
Attorney, 1997 – 2000
- Miller & Sanford, P.C., 1845 S. National, Springfield, MO 65806
Attorney, 1994 – 1997
Law Clerk, Summer 1993 and Summer 1994
- Barrister’s Chambers, 121 Fleet Street, London, England
Barrister’s Assistant, August-December 1993
- Senator Jack Danforth, Washington, D.C.
Intern, Summer 1990